You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
Our client is key player in the luxury travel industry
Sobre o nosso cliente
- Our client is key player in the luxury travel industry with offices worldwide and headquartered in South of France.
Descrição da oferta
- We are looking for our client, main player in the luxury travel industry, a Luxury Travel Designer / Product Development.
- Reporting directly to the Group Marketing Director, you will be in charge of developing a brand new department dedicated to the creation of exclusive and high end travel experiences all over the world.
- You will have the main following responsibilities:
- Define the products, package the offer and determine the programs’ pricing
- Negotiate the contracts with the local DMC’s
- Produce a budget and revenue plan.
- You have a deep experience in the luxury travel industry and you have already built exclusive programs for ultra-high-net-worth individuals and very demanding customers.
- You must have a previous experience either within the cruise or expedition sector, or within a DMC environment dealing with high end luxury travelers. The position will require a strong ability to work independently and deliver in a timely manner unique and original programs.
- You must have extensive geographical knowledge and a deep understanding of natural and geopolitical situations that can influence the successful delivery of the programs. Creative out of the box thinking is essential for this role.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills with experience in managing teams in a multinational organization.
- Ability to start a new department and implement process within an existing organization.
- Fluent English is a must.
- Position based in South of France.
Para mais informações consulte o site aqui